KEYBOARD K120 FOR BUSINESS
– TYPE SMARTER: Your hands will enjoy the low-profile, virtually silent keys and standard layout with full-size F-keys and number pad.
– A TOUGH WORKER: The slim keyboard isnt just sleekits tough with a spill-resistant design, sturdy tilt legs and durable keys.
– EASY DOES IT: Youll be ready for business in no time with this plug-and-play keyboardno software needed.
– COMFORTABLE, QUIET TYPING: Youll enjoy a comfortable and quiet typing experience thanks to the low-profile keys that barely make a sound to minimize distractions.
– INDUSTRY STANDARD KEY LAYOUT: You get a layout youre used to with full-size F-keys to make things easier if you use keyboard templates.
– SPILL-RESISTANT DESIGN: Liquid drains out of the keyboard, so you dont have to worry about ruining your investment with accidental spills.
– THIN PROFILE: The keyboard has a thin profile that adds a sleek look to your desk while keeping your hands in a more comfortable, neutral position.
– DURABLE KEYS: The keys can last up to 10 million keystrokes so you can keep typing long after many keyboards have called it quits.
– STURDY, ADJUSTABLE TILT LEGS: You can extend the sturdy folding legs to increase the keyboard tilt by 8 degrees to address your personal ergonomic needs.
– PLUG-AND-PLAY USB CONNECTION: Simple setup saves you time and resourcesyou just plug it into a USB port and start using it right away without software.
– EASY-TO-READ KEYS: The bold, bright white characters make the keys easier to readperfect for those with less-than-perfect vision. Theyre less likely to wear off, too.
– CURVED SPACE BAR: It keeps your hands in a more natural position so you can type in greater comfort.
– LOGITECH RELIABILITY: You get the high quality and reliability thats made Logitech the global leader for keyboards and mice at a price you can affordplus a 3-year limited hardware warranty.
Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
Linux kernel 2.6+
Product Dimensions ( L x W x H )
450 x 155 x 23.5 mm (including footpad and keycap protrusion)
10,000,000 key strokes (excludes number lock key)
Agency and Regulatory Marks
CE, TUV, WEEE, FCC, UL/cUL, VCCI, BSMI, EPUP, KCC